Friday, September 01, 2017

Elda cardigan update

I began the cardigan on Aug 1. A month later, I only have the Estonian Braid to finish along the neck & body line. I did spend two of the 4 weeks on vacation, so that was when I was able to get the bulk of the work done.

I made some mistakes, there are some holes that need to be fixed, but overall I am very happy that I pushed myself to do it. It was not as hard as I thought, and with how cold it turned outside today, I will be able to wear it as soon as I'm finished.

Aug 11: body completed

Sep 1: Arms completed

2 comments:

Liza said...

What a great job you have done on this sweater! It looks very professional. You should feel proud of your accomplishment! MIL

Cyn said...

Love this pattern. Can't wait to see the finished product. :)