Thursday, May 24, 2007

Car search is over

After much mental debate and test driving 3 different models, I've finally made a car decision. Tomorrow I will be picking up my new car: a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. It's actually very similar to what I have now, which is probably why I like it. The visibility was much better in this car, plus it has a in-dash 6 cd changer, XM satellite radio (free for 3 months), OnStar (free for a year), remote car starter (great for coming out of work in winter). I also decided to put an extra year of warranty on it so that I am covered for all of the 4 year period of my lease. It raised my payment, but I am likely to need more work done on it as time goes on.

As for the color... it's the return of the Purple Car. :)

I'll post some pics this weekend.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the new car! Have you picked out a name for it yet? ^_^

Cyn said...

Yay for deciding!!!

Yay for the return of the purple car! Hahaha!!!