Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?

Halloween, my favorite holiday.


Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?

Once for looking out the door and down a hallway. Once for joining the crowd and slamming desk lids. I lived in fear of getting in trouble, so I really never did anything to get into the situation.


Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?

Ground beef and bacon


Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?

I think there are other beings out there in the universe. I am not convinced that they do anal probes, though. I don't think alien visits to Earth are as widespread as some think. We're just not that interesting. It's hard to believe that humans are the only things out in space though.


Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?

A light shade of purple, of course! What other color would I have?

No comments: