Friday, October 12, 2007

The Crush Cream Soda Conspiracy, part 2

I called the company back today with the information from the bottom of the can. Unfortunately, I don't have any concrete answer as to why it is clear and not red. They suggest it might be a case of the color being omitted from the bottling process, but they are adamant that it is always supposed to be red in color. They are going to contact the bottler based on the codes from the bottom of the can to see what is happening. They are sending me coupons for free product since they consider the quality of my product not to be up to standards.

I am considering calling back in a couple of weeks and seeing if there are any more notes added to my case.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's nice that they are sending you coupons; good to know Crush has quality standards.