Thursday, March 15, 2007

Visit Eve

It's Visit Eve today, and I am pretty excited. Our last couple of visits were usually dampened by me worrying about our impending civil nuptials. With that out of the way, I can just relax, be happy, and enjoy his visit. I spend a lot of my time worrying about pretty much anything, but right now I just want to leave that behind, focus on the present, and be happy. I think I deserve that, so I will focus on making that a reality. It is going to be great to see him feeling better while on his new medication.

I took my car in today for round 3 of the "Fix the ABS light" game. This time it was an old code that didn't get cleared. All of the sensors are showing in the normal range, nothing is acting up, so I hope this is the end of the problem.

I need to run out at lunch and/or after work and get some groceries. Maybe with John here I won't be as tempted to succumb to having popcorn for supper.

John will be working while he is here (as will I) so I need to get my office cleaned up. My office is one of those rooms I stick stuff in to get it out of the way of the living room or bedroom. As a result, I have papers piled everywhere that I need to go through, organize, file, etc. I'm going to try and get that done tonight so it leaves space for him to work and also has me ready to do my taxes. I think I may be missing a slip, but once I go through those papers, I'll know for sure.

One more sleep!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Yay for visit day!!!