- Due to the heavy rains while I was away, my new lawn has washed-out areas.
- Due to my inability to use a sprinkler, I think I made it worse
- Due to my inability to use a sprinkler, I had an extra 2 showers yesterday. I am considering skipping the bathroom shower in the morning and just taking it in the backyard when I turn the sprinkler on.
- Due to the excess moisture in my basement, I now have mold. Thankfully Jenn and Stew have lent me their dehumidifier until I am able to get to Costco on Wednesday to buy my own, for $80 less than Canadian Tire. I am trying to look at this in a positive light by appealing to my shopping side.
- Due to the fact that I am incredibly lazy at flossing, the dentist told me this morning that I have a cavity and have to go back next week for a filling.
- Due to the fact that I attract bad luck, my dishwasher is sitting with a pile of water in the bottom of it that won't drain. I can't find anything stuck and there is a seal that looks broken. Since I didn't buy the dishwasher, I am not sure if it is under an extended warranty, but I vaguely remember the previous owner telling me that it was. I dug out the documentation she left me, but it is just the user manual. The manual does have the repair company's phone number written on it though, which leads me to believe that they've called about it before. If so, great, should be on file. If not, crap, that means I have to call Leon's, and I am not a huge fan of Leon's.