Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One of those crazy days

So I managed to leave the house this morning without John's jacket. Kind of need that. Now I have to go back and get it. It was sitting right there on the couch... argh.

I checked on his flights. Instead of arriving at 6:11am, the red eye arrived in TO at 6:49am, giving him an hour to get through customs and change terminals. I won't be surprised if I get a phone call saying he's missed the flight, but he will have his boarding pass so they'll have to page him.

So it will be a crazy morning of rushing home, getting his jacket, getting a car wash because I can't see out the windows, getting to the airport and hopefully he arrives on time.

And somewhere in there I have to get some work done.

1 comment:

canadianicewolf said...

How exciting for you that he's coming! The countdown is over!

Not surprising you forgot something. Luckily, it's not snappin' a$$hole cold!

In the harriedness that will be today, remember somewhere in there this morning to smile because he's almost here and to breathe!

I do hope he makes his flight and he arrives here on time so you two don't miss out on any time together.