Friday, April 13, 2007

A couple of feasts...

This Week

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I don’t remember specifically. Purple has always been my favorite color though.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
I could be in that situation if John is unable to move here. I would have to move and change jobs to live in SoCal. Other than that, it would depend on where I was moving to. A move within the Maritimes doesn’t interest me.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total? [I assume they mean month and day]
72.

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Yes, I will admit that I do this sometimes. Yankee swaps at work are usually regifted snowmen knick-knacks. People at work love them, and I don’t like having them hanging around in a box in my house, so everyone is happier.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Parmesan cheese.



Last Week

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
The fastest way possible is always preferable. I don't like traveling, but I have fun once I arrive. I hate long car trips and get carsick, so I can't read while riding in the car. I usually try to be the driver so I have something to do. Flying would be my preference, that way I can still read or watch something, and there is a bathroom to use without having to interrupt the trip.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
That’s how I met my husband, so yes. :)

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
I’ve been tired a lot while having this cold. It’s making me exhausted.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
So many to choose from. One would be Bridget Jones, and we could discuss our mutual admiration for Colin Firth.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see my grandmothers again.

No comments: