Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Campaign Update #2

A few more came in today:

Shoppers: "Thank you for your e-mail regarding our weekly sales flyer. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have sustained as a result of not receiving our weekly flyer. Your concern is very important to us and we have forwarded your address to our Department responsible for flyer distribution for further investigation. We appreciate your patience while we look into this matter for you."

That's promising. At least they sound like the actually read my email, so there Future Shop.


Superstore: "Thank you for your e-mail. We are looking into your inquiry through our flyer distribution partner. I will notify you when I hear from them. I appreciate your patience."

That also sounds promising. This is the first one I've received that actually sounds like they may try and get in touch with the evil TJ.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay for the local guys!! ^_^