Friday, April 14, 2006

More pics from Disneyland


Here's me with the statue of Walt and Mickey. Yes, I am the whitest person in SoCal.



Pirates of the Caribbean was closed because they are re-doing it. It's supposed to reopen in June.


50th anniversary parade






You have to ride the teacups when you go to Disneyland, so I did.



Mickey's Toontown


Chicken crossing


This sombrero actually has Mickey ears on it, but they didn't come through in the picture. I almost bought this for Cinco de Mayo but it wouldn't have been very easy to take back in my luggage.



John's mom wanted to get me 50th anniversary ears, and they stitch your name in the back.


John & me at the end of the day. By this time I am so exhausted that I didn't notice my ears were askew, hehehe.

1 comment:

mare said...

looks like fun! :) hoppy easter! (as mowm would... and does... say)