Thursday, May 05, 2005

Friday Feast #46

Appetizer
Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

La Senza in McAllister Place. I refuse to buy anything or even go in there if one particular clerk is working. She was very accusatory when I returned something that didn't fit (one of those cases where it had to have been mislabelled, since I have lots of the exact same bra and they all fit fine.) The reason she was so snotty was because another clerk screwed up my purchase and undercharged me. It wasn't my fault she screwed up, and I didn't deserve any kind of bitchiness for something that wasn't my fault. I only go in there if she isn't working or I just wait and shop in Moncton.


Soup
If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

A European castle. I love castles.


Salad
What's your favorite commercial these days?

The couple who enjoys jumping to the music in their apartment, then the landlord gets mad, they go out and buy a new Jetta and a new house and return to the jumping around in their new living room. They just look like they're having so much fun dancing.


Main Course
When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

I always feel guilty about spending money. I do it anyway, but always torture myself later. You name it, I've felt guilty about it. It's the Catholic in me.


Dessert
Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

Anything involving chocolate cake is always a good idea :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appetizer:I will not purchase from A certain Pizza Shop where the owner ripped off my friend for $3000 for a concert promotion.

Soup: My grandparents old house in Burtts Corner, NB

Salad: The commercial where the puppy is singing Hello mudda, hello fadda, while camping and wanting a flee collar.

Main Course: I feel guilty whenever i leave a restaurant and a homeless person asks for money.

Dessert: Good health, warm home.


Peto