Monday, May 09, 2005

Stupid work making me sick

Literally. This is what happens when you're in Moncton, and one of the staff comes in to work despite not being able to talk he is so sick, and then asks me to do stuff to his PC. That and most of you reading this blog are sick and I have seen most of you the past couple of days, so there really was no avoiding it.

I have a sore throat and feel like crap. I think I actually did fall asleep a couple of times in my chair this morning. I was trying to hold out until my co-worker came back and then I was going to head home, curl up in my blankie and be as comfy as I could be. But suddenly the Advil Cold & Sinus, second only to Jesus, kicked in and then I started to feel better. So then I couldn't justify going home.... well, more like I wanted to make sure I got to dance class tonight and if I went home sick, then later went to dance class, it would look like I was faking. I care too much.

I don't feel much like dancing tonight, but we cover so much in one class that if I don't go I'll be way behind.

Does the fact that I always get a sore throat when I'm sick have anything to do with bad tonsils? I'm convinced I have bad tonsils. I always start out with a sore throat. It didn't used to be this way.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think work has been making me sick too. The flu last week and a head cold this week. So many buildings don't have windows open so we just breath recycled air. It is so stuffy where I work that it's kind of gross.

I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

canadianicewolf said...

It's Wednesday...how are you feeling today? Back at work? or still voiceless?