Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tunes or more random theft

Since I am home sick today and can't talk, why not blog? Nabbed this from T-L, and while I can't answer some of the questions, I will take a stab at it because I love music.

1. Favorite Beatles song: Eight Days A Week
2. Favorite Rolling Stones song: Undercover of the Night
3. Favorite Doors song: Light My Fire or Break On Through
4. Favorite Bob Dylan song: I don't like Bob Dylan. [insert peach juice disgust noises here]
5. Favorite Van Halen song: Panama. My little brother used to think they were saying "Animal".
6. Favorite TV Theme Song: Muppet Show
7. Favorite Prince Song: When Doves Cry
8. Favorite Madonna Song: hmm, tough. Choice between Burning Up, Live To Tell and I'll Remember... and White Heat.
9. Favorite Michael Jackson Song: Beat It or Billie Jean
10. Favorite Metallica Song: don't really have one
11. Favorite Bon Jovi song: Wanted Dead Or Alive or Livin' On A Prayer. Not a huge Bon Jovi fan though. It's not that I dislike them, I just never liked their stuff enough to go out and buy their cds.
12. Favorite Ozzy Song: can't say I listen to much Ozzy
13. Favorite Lionel Richie song: All Night Long, I guess.
14. Favorite Song from a cartoon: Music from cartoons in general would be Looney Tunes, because the music is what puts the icing on the cake, so to speak. A specific song? Probably the Trippit song from Robin Hood Daffy.
15. Favorite Faith No More song: I get the feeling this list was created quite a while ago. Epic is the only one I know by them.
16. Favorite Depeche Mode song: Personal Jesus (not because I go to church, it was just the first song of theirs I liked)
17. Favorite Journey song: don't really have one
18. Favorite song that most of your friends haven't heard: yeah, because my friends don't listen to strange eclectic music... oh, wait...
19. Favorite Bryan Adams song: Heat of the Night
20. Favorite Beastie Boys song: Hey Ladies
21. Favorite Anthrax song: don't really have one
22. Favorite Police song: Every Breath You Take
23. Favorite Skid Row song: again with the "when was this list written?"
24. Favorite Beach Boys song: Surfin' USA
25. Favorite Def Leppard song: Hysteria
26. Favorite song from your favorite movie: Well I don't have a favorite movie. If we said favorite song from a movie, then it would be either the title track from A View To A Kill by Duran Duran or Good Times by INXS and Jimmy Barnes (from The Lost Boys).
27. Favorite Duran Duran song: Do I? I can't pick one! The Reflex. New Moon on Monday. Notorious. Hungry Like The Wolf. I love them all.
28. Favorite Phil Collins song: Against All Odds
29. Favorite Garth Brooks song: don't really have one, not into country music
30. Favorite song from an '80s one hit wonder: Too numerous to mention. The first one that comes to mind is Wouldn't It Be Good by Nik Kershaw.
31. Favorite song from a videogame: Technically not a game, but I have a Looney Tunes Screensaver for the Mac that features Acme Home Shopping, with Wile E. Coyote in it. The theme song for that gets stuck in my head all the time despite the fact that I probably haven't heard it in 10 years. I still have the screensaver but can't use it on a PC.
32. Favorite John Mellencamp song: Jack & Diane
33. Favorite Genesis song: Turn It On Again
34. Favorite Led Zeppelin song: Rock And Roll or Kashmir
35. Favorite INXS song: I love them all. Anything from Kick is amazing. This is one my favorite bands, name anything by them and I'll love it. First ones that come to mind are New Sensation, Elegantly Wasted, Bitter Tears, Don't Lose Your Head, Just Keep Walking, Kiss The Dirt, Burn For You, What You Need, Strangest Party... too numerous to mention.
36. Favorite Weird Al song: Amish Paradise was awesome. So was The Saga Begins.
37. Favorite Janet Jackson song: meh. Nasty? Don't like most of her stuff.
38. Favorite John Lennon song: Nobody Told Me
39. Favorite disco song: September by Earth, Wind and Fire
40. Favorite Rick Springfield song: The only one I know is Jesse's Girl.
41. Favorite Culture Club song: Tumble 4 Ya or Church of the Poison Mind. And of course Karma Chameleon.
42. Favorite dance song: Hmmm. If I kick it old school, then prob Gonna Make You Sweat by C & C Music Factory, or Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited.
43. Favorite U2 song: Again, one of my favorite bands, I love everything they've done. Walk On is one of my favorites. Electrical Storm. Desire. One. Mysterious Ways. The list goes on.
44. Favorite song from an actor turned musician: Let's go with total cheese for this category, as most actors who turn to music don't fare so well. Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time or Don Johnson's Heartbeat.
45. Favorite Bee Gees song: Stayin' Alive
46. Favorite Motley Crue song: Dr. Feelgood
47. Favorite Guns N' Roses song: Welcome To The Jungle
48. Favorite The Who song: meh. None.
49. Favorite Elton John song: Island Girl
50. Favorite song, period: Couldn't possibly choose one favorite.

4 comments:

canadianicewolf said...

Shameless blog swiping - I love it. :)

I agree though, this list seems a bit dated, HOWEVER, funny how the majority of these questionsyou were able to answer and loved doing so.

Good times - good memories! hehe

Lisa said...

I was going to swipe this from you. Then I read it. :-P I have to admit I'd never heard of a few of the bands and there are a lot that I just plain don't like. Oh well. ^_^

liz said...

Well it's either the fact that I used to listen to C98, which overplays everything, The Who being one of those artists. Or this whole CSI with The Who theme song thing... can't anyone write a theme song anymore?

canadianicewolf said...

no, they can't! I swear all the catchy tv show themes have been taken! There are shows without any themesong, or intro music at ALL!!! How wrong!!!

Lisa: Blog swiping is COMPLETELY acceptible! hehehe