Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

First off, I want to thank everyone for coming to MST Night. Overall a great time, unfortunate about the rain but thanks to Anthony who didn't care and cooked anyway :) We watched Mitchell and Revenge of the Creature, as well as a short making-of MST featurette. The popcorn machine worked out really well, it was a nice treat to have popcorn that didn't cost $3.00 for a tiny bag. Good times. Except for later when I found a whole pile of scratches on my hardwood floor... let's not move the patio chairs off the blankets next time, ok? That's what they're there for. Much appreciated.


Spent most of today post-party cleaning and spring cleaning, laundry, returning the unfortunately crappy sheets I bought at Winners, and going to dance class today since I'll be in Moncton tomorrow night. Class is getting a lot harder. I definitely need lots of practice.

This week I am off to Moncton for work. I leave Monday morning and won't be back until Thursday. I have, however, made sure I got a hotel room with internet access, and at a savings to my place of employment, so everyone is happy :) I could have decided to drive up & back every day, but that is just too much driving for me. If it was Fredericton, yes, since I am on that side of town anyway, but Moncton is just a little too far for me to want to do 3 or 4 times this week when I don't have to. Plus this way I get to spend my evenings at Costco, Home Depot, and some quality time with the wonder known as Belgian chocolate.

Btw, I've decided to postpone Hitchcock night that was originally scheduled for this coming Friday. Since I'll be away most of this week, I don't think I'll feel like being hostess next weekend. Another time though, for sure.

Talked to my brother again today. He's still feeling pretty crappy but did have a good long talk with my dad that helped a bit. I had to cut him off because I was running late for dance class. After I left he called back and left a message that said, "Don't worry about cutting me off to go to dance class. If you had told me you were going to fold towels though, then I would have been pissed." Hehehehe!!!

7 comments:

Cyn said...

Sounds like I missed a fun night last night! Hopefully I'll be able to get together with y'all once I get back in town.
As for Moncton... sheesh I'm off Fridays and Saturdays now. Perhaps an extra side trip here would be fun. Hehehe! Plenty more shopping here you know!

Chris W said...

Yeah, MST night was great. Yay, uber-hostess!

Scum said...

I'm glad I wasn't sitting in the patio chairs! For what it's worth, I was sitting behind them, and they looked good the whole time we were there (yes, I really WAS paying attention, because that's just the anal kind of person I am), Liz, so it happened sometime after MITCHELL.

MITCHELL!

Surly Canuck said...

Won't you take me to ... Monkey Town!

Won't you take me to ... Monkey Town!

Jeebus, I hate that place.

Rosyphant said...

Thanks for MST goodness eventhough I wasn't into the 2nd one. But Mitchell was pretty funny. Have fun in Moncton. I wish I was there with you :)

liz said...

ohhhhh no you don't!

Rosyphant said...

how come?