Thursday, May 12, 2005

One, Two, Three

Well, since it was recommended specifically to me, who am I to say no?

three names you go by:
1. liz
2. my actual real name [gasp!]
3. that's pretty much it, really, since liz has stuck for the last 15 years (holy crap, 15 years?)

three screen names you have had:
1. liz23
2. liz1975
3. [I'm not that creative]

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. my hair accepts color very well
2. being skinny
3. my nails

three physical things you don't like about yourself
1. being short
2. stupid narrow feet
3. lack of cleavage

three parts of your heritage
1. Scottish
2. English
3. Irish

three things that scare you
1. mice
2. swimming pools
3. anything that is small, moves really fast and looks like a mouse out of the corner of my eye

three of your everyday essentials
1. chocolate
2. walking
3. blogging, apparently

three things you're wearing now
I'm dressed like crap right now, no fair.
1. gray comfy pants that I wear around the house
2. oversize long sleeve nazy & light blue Old Navy baseball-style guys' shirt
3. my pedometer, as I am going for my walk in a few minutes

three of your favourite bands
1. u2
2. inxs
3. duran duran

three of your (current) favourite songs
1. Anna Nalick - Breate (2am)
2. Juliet - Avalon
3. Shakira - La Tortura

three things you want in a relationship
1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Respect

two truths and a lie (which is a lie?)
1. I caught a fish once
2. I liked playing with dinky cars more than dolls
3. When I was in Australia, I bought a stuffed kookaburra

three physical features of the preferred sex that appeal to you
1. it's all about the benjamins, baby
2. money money money money money.... mon-ey!
3. i want money, woo, woo-ooo, that's what I want, woo, woo-ooo, that's what I want, woo, woo-ooo, that's what i want, woo-ooo-ooo

three of your favourite hobbies
1. Reading
2. Embroidery
3. Walking on the beach

three things you want to do really badly right now
1. go to the bathroom
2. make my runny nose stop
3. go anywhere that is warmer than here

three careers you would consider
1. ha! funny you should ask. suggestions welcome on what you think I'd be good at, because I don't have a clue.
2.
3.

three places you want to go on vacation
1. England, loved it there
2. Spain, so I could pick up my spanish again
3. Italy or Greece

three kids names you like
1. Here, go back to mommy
2. Glad he's not mine
3. Birth Control

three things you want to do before you die
1. find true love
2. have a career I love
3. have a sane relationship with my mother

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl
1. hate breaking a nail
2. love shopping
3. penchant for expensive shoes

three celebrity crushes
1. michael vartan
2. colin firth
3. kirk acevedo

three people to whom i would recommend this quiz
1. jody
2. scott t
3. suzy - you need a computer first, yes, I know :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE: naming your kids after birth control could be sweeping the nation, you know. All those little Diannes, Alesses and Marvalons...You are on to something! PS please wear your sombrero again soon.

Surly Canuck said...

Apparently, I am a pariah... no one has asked me to do the one, two, three... I'm so sad! ;)

liz said...

Suzy: don't forget Yasmin, but Tri-Cyclen doesn't make for the greatest name.

Vag: awwwwwwwwwwwww!