Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"Serenity now!"

I worked straight through until 11pm last night. At one point in the evening I literally sat at a desk and beat my head against it, as that was less painful than what else was happening yesterday. Since it is all work-related, it's off limits on the blog. If I suddenly disappear and you get anonymous postcards from Tahiti, they're from me.

I don't really have anything else to say at the moment that doesn't involve work. I just happen to have a minute or two while something is processing. A small moment to myself. I don't think I got any sleep last night because I was so stressed out, I feel wiped out today and it's only 11:30.

I don't know when I'll see the light of day as far as "free time" goes but I will still try and get the things people have asked me to pick up or investigate.

7 comments:

Rosyphant said...

I hope things go a bit better today for you. Perhaps we'll need some retail therapy when you come home :)

Chris W said...

Uh, so just what does this have to do with the Serenity movie? Subject line tease!

:)

liz said...

Actually it's a Seinfeld reference but you dislike Seinfeld so that explains why you didn't get it.

mare said...

he probably got it anyway, on account of being a pop cult junkie. but i thought of firefly first too.

and tahiti? screw that. guam!!!

Chris W said...

Yes, I was being obtuse. :)

And I don't dislike Seinfeld, I'm just not big fan. Really depends on the episode...

mare said...

don't get yourself too stressed out there, liz. remember to take time to breathe! and relax!

and if you don't find that info for mowm at el shop-o del futur-o (note to self, never travel to anywhere spanish speaking... again) that's ok, we can take a day trip to moncton. jenn would be ecstatic i'm sure.

Rosyphant said...

Me being excited over a trip to moncton? Hell yeah!