Friday, March 11, 2005

And now today's Friday Feast

This week's Friday Feast is now up...


Appetizer - Where do you go when you want to relax?

If I have money to spend, the spa. Nothing like a massage, manicure and pedicure. Pampering is always a stress cure. But when my head is really messed up and I need to screw it back on straight again, I head to the beach. There is just something about the beach that can instantly calm me down, help me to think straight and figure out what I need to do. Spent *a lot* of time at the beach last year.


Soup - Tell about something that made you laugh this week.

Well, I wasn't doing a whole lot of laughing this week to tell you the truth, what with the flooded basement as the usual stress at work. I guess you could say I was giggling with glee at the announcement of the U2 tour dates. Also caught a couple of people I don't like doing something they shouldn't have, and I ratted them out, that made me laugh, mwwhhhaaaaaaa! Before thinking I am totally evil, they gave me a hard time more times than I can count, so this was just a little piece of payback, mmmmwwwhhhhaaaaa!


Salad - What is your favorite texture?

I would have to say polar fleece. It's so comfy!


Main Course - If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be?

"I'm pretty sure I exist."


Dessert - Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how?

Well, being a non-drinker there isn't a whole lot of celebrating to do. I usually try to remember to wear green. It used to be an anniversary of sorts for my ex and I, but obviously not this year.

No comments: