Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This week brought to you by Satan

There are 3 things that have to happen in order for a week to meet my definition of being "from hell". They are:
  1. Communication from mother with a hint of disowning now or in the near future.
  2. Particularly bad event at work
  3. Coming home and receiving phone message for ex

Got #1 covered already this week.

#2 happened this afternoon, it wasn't pretty. Would love to devote a lot of space to this but it's about work.

And then of course I come home and find #3, Blockbuster leaving me a message that something is overdue. I check the phone number, look in the phone book, it's Blockbuster East. Since I only just got my own Blockbuster card a month or so ago, that can only mean one thing... yet another f***ing call for the ex. I call Blockbuster and get that straightened out without ripping someone's head off, since I have already had that done to me today, it wouldn't be very nice to pass it on.

How many f***ing places have my number with his name on it??? I've f***ing had enough of this! Nobody called that line looking for him when we lived together. Nobody. It was always for me. Now they won't stop calling.

Look, I'm not sure what someone's trying to tell me here. I accept the fact that I got dumped. I am moving on with my life. Lately I have been doing a lot better, I like where I'm at now and am not wallowing anymore. So what's the f***ing problem? Why do you people keep calling me? Stop it stop it stop it stop it stoppppppp iiiittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mare said...

could be worse. are individuals planning to eliminate your place of employment by the means of an explosive device? that's all i'm saying about that.