Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The answer for fun

Had to go get gas today, so I decided to stop by the Superstore and get a bite to eat. As I was wandering around, I came across a pile of boxes of trampolines. Advertised on the box was "Start having fun now!"

Well, crap. Nobody told me that all I had to do to start having fun was own a trampoline. I'm glad I found this out before investing any more time in other attempts at having fun. Who needs MST Night when we could just have a trampoline????

Also strange was the fact that I was right behind my old car in the car wash line. I know because 1) I know the license plate (license plates should be on my Things That Make Me A Freak list, I'll have to add that later) and 2) it's virually identical to my current car, as I got the same car over again. Hey, when it works, why mess with it.


Later today I am going to add some more links to those of you who've been replying to my blog. This is partly for my own laziness so I can read everything else from one spot. Since all these blogs are out there on the net, I am guessing no one will mind (if you do by all means tell me, I don't need anyone else pissed off at me right now).

Also will respond to Mare's soundtrack question, I too have a somewhat longer entry for that one.

11 comments:

mare said...

oooh, and was it inexplicably entirely in black and white?

hee hee, twilight zone. good times.

Chris W said...

I was thinking of that party too, Scott. I was telling someone about cast parties recently, and mentioned the trampoline in passing. The listener got a really confused look, and the story had to be paused to explain why we had a trampoline. Every cast party should have one though. :)

liz said...

Had I seen myself driving two cars at once I think that would have been cause to start drinking. Or stop, if I had started.

I enjoy trampolines as well, I just didn't think they were the definitive answer for fun.

Have any of the three of us gotten *any* work done this week?

mare said...

i've done lots of work. see rasputin. why, i had to stop blogging for *at least* an hour to do overheads. :P

mare said...

oh yes: trampoline, that would have been fun.

mare said...

well, yes, in short. well done, scott!

liz said...

Suffering in a job he hasn't even started yet... that is an accomplishment. Bravo!

Scum said...

If you're a freak, so am I... I know my SIN, Driver's licence number, and medicare number by heart. I know phone numbers of people I haven't called since junior high. And I remember old licence plate numbers, sometimes.

Scum said...

Oh yeah... Liz, I use your blog to link to everybody else's from work. :) They can track where I go, but at least I only have one blog on my bookmarks.

Cyn said...

Got ya beat Dave! SIN, medicare number for 3 different provinces (since in the last 3 yrs I've lived in 3 different ones) AND 3 different driver's licences! Oh yes this also includes my younger sister's medicare, plus my ex's medicare and also the 2 different pairs of kids that I was looking after whilst being a nanny. Beat that! Hahaha! Oh yes... and student numbers for 3 different universities. Can't think of any other wierd numbers that I know...

mare said...

i know my passport number. and all kinds of other numbers too, but the passport number is the weird one.