Thursday, March 31, 2005

Firth Fest Update

Ok, while Mare and I were watching Shermie spaz out, we settled on a more concrete schedule for Firth Fest.

We'll watch 4 movies. Average length is 2 hours a piece. Here's what we're looking at as a rough schedule:

4-6pm Bridget Jones 2
6-8pm Love Actually
8-10pm Fever Pitch
10pm-12am Valmont


Anyone who needs a drive, let me know and I will arrange something myself or with someone else who's coming. I don't want to hear any of that "I couldn't get a ride over" or "I didn't feel like making anyone leave the party" crap. If I do I'll personally come over, tie you up and make you watch The Ring 2 over and over again. Trust me, you wouldn't want that. Well, maybe the tying up part, but definitely not The Ring 2. [shudder]

5 comments:

Chris W said...

Wow. By the time that last movie rolls around, it should be interesting. Those who partake of all four should be nice and goofy by then. :)

liz said...

I didn't say *I* would like it.

For those who don't know, since it took me a minute to figure it out myself, that is Brian offering drives from the uptown for people wanting to be here for the last 2 movies.

I am always goofy. But never Goofy.

mare said...

i've got to set paint from 5 to 7 at sjhs so i can drive people from uptown too.

mmm, firth. liz, i need to use your printer to print off the decals so we can make our t-shirts.

Lisa said...

I still don't know what my schedule is like tomorrow. I'm hoping to see the matinee of "Sin City", but we'll see if I can drag Anthony out of bed in time. ~_^ I'd really like to see Fever Pitch, especially after seeing the terrible trailer for the remake. :-P

Scum said...

Liz... You could start a business tying people up. I'm not sure what the going rate is... but it'd be profitable.