Thursday, March 31, 2005

Firth Fest

In case anyone missed it on mare's blog, we are planning firth fest for this Saturday. And when I say day, I mean day. All Colin Firth, all day. There may even be swooning.

It's being held at my house, if anyone needs directions let me know. I think we're aiming at a start time of 1pm?

We haven't decided which movie to show when, except we do know that Valmont and Fever Pitch will be in the evening so that the non-die hards don't have to sit through the multitude of firth. This is a little more disorganized than I usually like things to be, but seems to be the best I can do right now. I'll keep you posted on any developments... just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of what's happening.

8 comments:

Chris W said...

Ah, good. Valmont and Fiver Pitch were the ones I wanted see, so I'm glad I can just show up late. :)

liz said...

Bah!

Lisa said...

Anthony have to skip out on the geek fest Friday night because we're having company (and of course, you all are welcome to drop by after the movie [as long as you promise not to talk about it]), so we're going to go to the Saturday matinee.

I may have to pop over for Valmont later in the evening though. Mmmm... I love Brit accents. :-P

liz said...

Valmont will be the last movie of the evening, I did decide that at least. 9 or 10 pm I am guessing. Hope you can make it! It's a great movie, even if you're not watching it for the firthage.

mare said...

mmmmm, firthage.

Rosyphant said...

Yea! Firth.
What movies are we watching in the afternoon?
What treats can I make/bring? :P

Lisa said...

Whoops! That should have read "Anthony and I have to-" I've never seen Valmont or Fever Pitch so I hope I can make it!

mare said...

hey, turns out we're painting the deck on saturday. so i have to go to school for awhile around 5-5:30 but I should be out of there by 7, no doubt covered in paint.