Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mud wrestling or pig farming?

I have two potential new uses for my basement, which not only is covered in water, but also with mud. If anyone is looking for a place to hold mud-wrestling events, my basement is for rent. Alternatively, I could have a pig farm down there. Then I could grow my own ham. The problem is if I lived with the animals I ate, that might be a little too weird.

Dad just wrote me back and suggested sand bags, so I might try that as a temporary solution and build a dam with them. It's like a playground in my own backyard!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want i should pop over with engineering dad? (as opposed to vacation dad, now with black socks and sandals!)

Scum said...

Dammit, I called dibs on the engineering.. Granted engineering dad is closer and more accessible... If I didn't have a car pool, I would have stopped by tonight. I've always loved playing in puddles. I HATED the course work though.