Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Feast (?)

This is from the Friday's Feast blog. It's actually last week's but this week's isn't up yet.


Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?

As sad as this is going to sound... me. I have to email myself to remind myself to do stuff.


Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?

Man, that is a tough question. I can very quickly name 1999 and 2004 as the worst years of my life, despite some really great things also happening in those years. I haven't had my best year yet. A lot of them have been enjoyable though. High school years were great. The first couple of years with my ex and living together were really great too. The time I've spent so far in my house is also a lot of fun.


Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.

On my trip around the world, I met a girl around my age from New Zealand, and we stayed pen pals after I got home. By around high school we lost touch. So Ondine Seamer, if you're out there, I'm very curious to know what you're up to!


Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?

Does popcorn for supper count? Been kind of a lame week for meals. Overall disappointing. Last week I stopped at Vito's and had take-out caesar, as well as expensive meal at the Ale House and cooking de Mare. Minute Rice seems to have been my friend this winter. Cannot wait for BBQ season to come back, everything tastes so much better on the BBQ.


Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.

P - Persistent
U - Unique
R - Reserved (for what or who, we don't know)
P - Practical
L - Likeable
E - Excited (about the U2 concert especially)

1 comment:

John said...

I like this idea.

Appetizer - toss up between my friends Chris and Matt.

Soup - '92 was good. So was the beginning of 01. That year ended badly for Americans, tho.

Salad - Susan Whittle. Where are you?

Main Course - None this week, but last week I had chicken dish at Chili's that was great.

Desert -
B - Bashful around new people, brazen around old.
L - Laughter is the best medicine.
U - Unique in perpective and outlook.
E - Energized.

I also want to thank you for some nice comments you made on my own blog.