Monday, April 18, 2005

Can't talk, working

Spent the last 2 days preparing some data at work... at 4pm today I realized it was useless and I was going to have to redo everything. So here I sit re-editing 8000 addresses. I will be seeing postal codes in my sleep for the next week.

Have no idea how long I'm going to be here, esp since I have to print cards for each of these 8000 addresses.

This apparently is not the only thing I have screwed up in the last 48h. Quite the track record I have going at this point.

Just shoot me now. Put me out of my misery. I suck.

4 comments:

mare said...

yeah, what he said, but you'll survive. you always do.

Rosyphant said...

That's crappy. But you don't suck. You rock, even if you don't feel like it now.

Lisa said...

We all make mistakes; that doesn't mean you suck. What really sucks is that we tend to make them all at once, and then we get frustrated. It will get better. *hugs*

mare said...

lisa speaks wisely. listen to her, small grasshopper.