Thursday, April 14, 2005

Unable to concentrate

Seem to be staring at the screen this afternoon, unable to concentrate. What better time to blog!

So no comments on my new picture? Come on, I was a cute baby! I may put myself down now, but I have no problem bragging about how cute I used to be :D Actually that should be a non-issue because I really don't look much different, to the point where it is eerie. Wait until you see the photo exposé. Maybe if I am not lazy I can post it later tonight. Stay tuned!

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday? [giggles excitedly!] The U2 tickets arrived!!!

On a somewhat more serious note, I am worried about my younger brother. He's still having a very hard time dealing with the latest disowning from our mom. My older brother and I are just angry about it, but younger brother is upset. He's diabetic as well so it's messing his health up on top of everything else. I'm keeping an eye on it and I'll hopefully get to talk to him tonight.

Back to fun topics. Went to Lisa's last night to be a Mary Kay Skin Care guinea pig :) We had lots of fun and Jenn bought stuff and booked a glamour party. I attempted to apply makeup to myself for possibly only the 3rd time in my life, it's sad. 29 and I still have my mother's voice in my head telling me that wearing too much makeup will make you look like a tramp and how I wasn't allowed to wear it because I might wear too much. I realize I can do whatever I want now, but at this point I'm too lazy. It will bring an end to my ability to sleep later in the mornings so I am reluctant to sacrifice sleep for makeup. 100% pure laziness.

Regretted not going out for drinks later. Got home and said to myself, what am I doing here when I could be out? I said on Lisa's blog she should have pressured me more, since I am a sucker for not wanting to miss anything. I can also be talked into anything involving popcorn or Belgian chocolate.

Looking forward to the weekend - anything that involves a break from work is very appealing right now. Might do a trip to Moncton on Saturday... it's being discussed. If you're interested let me know. The Belgian chocolate will be the main goal of such a trip. [melts into chair]

2 comments:

Lisa said...

As I said on my site, I will definately pressure you more. I'm fairly good at the whole peer pressure thing. :-P

mare said...

ok, i'll do it. whatever lisa wants to do. i can't take the peer pressure. wow, she is good. :D

w00t! u2 tickets are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!