Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wine, BBQ, Popcorn and Chocolate

Wine

I finally bought wine glasses this past weekend. So no more drinking Pinot Noir from Pooh glasses... unless of course you like that kind of thing. I don't even drink but see how I look after you people? I tell ya.

I still don't have a corkscrew though. Keep that in mind for this weekend if you bring wine.


BBQ

I ordered new grills for my BBQ which were supposed to be in on Friday.... but they called today and said they're on backorder. So I won't have them in time for the party. We can still BBQ no problem, as the existing grid is older but still quite useable. I'll give it a good start-of-season cleaning and we'll be all set.


Popcorn

I did manage to secure the popcorn machine for this weekend. Now I just have to figure out how to use it. And go to the bulk barn for some popping corn :)


Chocolate

I have to go to Moncton and stay up there for a few days next week. I see a Belgian chocolate stand in my future...

4 comments:

mare said...

yay wine glasses!

we could use my moet & chandon corkscrew that i bought in champagne.

Lisa said...

You need one of the elaborate butterfly corkscrews like I have. They are so easy to use, and look rather impressive. ^_^

*prepares to make rack joke but refrains*

I'll bring my many popcorn seasoning flavors. :-d

Mmmm... chocolate... :-d

Rosyphant said...

Yay wine and chocolate!!!!!
Leondias is evil :)
But I could definately use some today!!!!!

mare said...

true dat. you should see the pile of handouts. it's insane! i was looking them over at the movie for spelling mistakes even.