Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Feast #45

Appetizer
Which keys do you have on your key chain?

Car key
House key
Alarm remote
Car remote
Work key
Other work key
a purple caribiner
Staples Dividends Gold keytag
Waramps keytag
M&M keytag
Lewiscrafter keytag


Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

I am so not a spontaneous person. I excruciatingly plan things. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything I've done that was spontaneous. One day I decided to drive to Sussex. That is all that's coming to mind.


Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?

My mom. She's an awesome cook, and could easily have a small catering business. If she wasn't crazy.
My grandmother on Dad's side made the best molasses cookies, but that recipe went with her when she passed away in 1989. My grandmother on my mother's side was famous for her baked beans.


Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

How-to be shit lucky.


Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.

Ummm, blogging? :P

No comments: