Saturday, April 09, 2005

I didn't say I wasn't addicted

Response to Mare's entry:

a) yes I am addicted and have admitted that to at least one person, if not more

b) If I wasn't single I would have better things to do with my time than sit here and blog. But since I am single, and I can't join the convent, this is it.

c) I wasn't expecting a death threat over buying side tables, I just needed some advice... don't trust myself after choosing horrible easter bunny purple in basement bedroom

d) I am having pork chops for supper tonight, funny!


So I headed back to IKEA today, bought the tables (unbeknownst to me that there was a death threat hanging over me), bought Jenn's items: the pink stool (which looks more red), the blue coasters (which ARE the correct blue) and the beach bag. Also got a couple 4x6 frames and a neat napkin holder which will be great for the patio. Spent some time back at Pier 1 as well, looking at the kitchen table again. They decided to buy it but had to track down stock since they didn't have any at that paticular location.

Also saw the model home. This place is a mansion. Wow is the word when you go through this thing, holy crap. It's beautiful. It's huge. It would freak the crap out of me if I was committing to a house that big. It does freak them out as well but obviously not enough to stop them from doing it :D

The weather is much nicer here than home so we're BBQing pork chops for supper tonight with gf and her mom. What's with that flake-like forecast for home? Enough already. No more flakes. My coat was way too warm today. And yet I think I'll still be wearing it at home for a couple more weeks. Boooooo.

1 comment:

mare said...

mmmmm, bbq. i wish we were having bbq.

and you are so addicted. but at least you admit it. and who am i to point fingers, really?