Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Look lady....

After having a very long day today, full of dealing with the fallout from morons, I didn't expect to come home and have a phone message from a complete stranger chewing me out for hanging up on her after she said hello 3 times and heard a click. I'm sorry you didn't appreciate being hung up on, and I certainly always say "sorry, wrong number" if I call someone by mistake. I wasn't home at 4pm to make a wrong number phone call. Unless Hugs, Choco or Duckie suddenly developed the ability to use the phone, no one was here at 4pm to call you. So before you go yapping at me for hanging up on you, get your facts straight. And if you didn't have a private number, I would have courteously called you back and told you it wasn't me.

I don't do anything wrong, and I still get blamed for it.

7 comments:

mare said...

poor liz.

you need to get into the house rum.

Lisa said...

Wow. I can't believe she called you back to yell at you! *shakes head*

Uh, wants me ta take 'er out boss?

Scum said...

I never understand people that do that... Like, why take your time to call someone back and moan because you were called by a wrong number? I have better things to do with my time.

Surly Canuck said...

Because people are shits for the most part. Small minded stupid, ignorant, inconsiderate rude shits.

And if you'd been home when she called, and answered the phone, she likely would have chickened out and hung up like the cowardly shit she is.

I'm just a ray of sunshine aren't I?

mare said...

you're always a ray of sunshine, vagabond.

Surly Canuck said...

I am in fact a ray of sunshine... from an imploded dwarf star! Mwahaha!

liz said...

If I knew who she was, I would definitely send in Vagabond to chew her back out for me and lisa as hitmistress. Is that a word?

This crap seems to happen to me, not sure why. "I didn't do anything wrong" used to be a common catchphrase for me.