Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sound like me?

Take a read over at T-L's blog. I'm a 9:

#9 - THE PERFORMER
9's are natural entertainers They are very caring and generous, giving
away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem
making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many
different personalities that people around them have a hard time
understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending
in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in
fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving
foundation. Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison
Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley.


Uh, yeah, not so good with the giving away money... I was never very good at sharing. Will agree on the multiple personalities though.

10 comments:

Chris W said...

Huh, a #5, eh? Dubious.

THE NONCONFORMIST
5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and
enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

mare said...

I'm an intellectual.

Surly Canuck said...

I am yet another 9.

liz said...

Ah, these are all crap anyway. They're just entertainment.

Cyn said...

9 here too.

Gilbert said...

*sigh* I guess I don't fit in anywhere. Unless that is the category I fit into but there wasn't a birth # assigned to it. Unless I screwed up the math. For anyone who would like to double check for me...April 24, 1962.

liz said...

Doesn't that make you a 1 Gilbert?

4 + 24 + 1962 = 1990

1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 19

1 + 9 = 10

1 + 0 = 1

Gilbert said...

hee hee hee...uhh...you are right! Reading instructions was never a strong point for me, I didn't digest the part about getting to one digit so I had stopped at 10. Now I must venture back to the sight to find out just who I really am. Thanks!

Scum said...

I'm a 2

Dre said...

I'm a 3. Seems about right. :-)