Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Misconceptions

You seemed to have developed some kind of idea that it was going to be a pile of fun. Now I think you realize it's not all it's cracked up to be. I can't apologize for that. A lot of crap has happened over the past year and I am a changed person because of it. I'm alone now, I don't like being alone and unfortunately that impacts me on a daily basis. I have good days and bad days. I made no promises for this situation, it's just the way the cookie crumbled. If you're disappointed because of that, there's not much I can do about it. It's not all fun and games.

I'm not an easy person to get along with. I wouldn't want to try and get along with me either. But unless you plan on making a large change, you have to accept me for who I am, the good with the bad. That's the way it has to be if you plan on sticking around.