Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Feast #44


Appetizer

Name something that helps you fall asleep.

A fan. I can't sleep without a fan running. If I wake up in the middle of the night and it is not running, I won't be able to go back to sleep. I started that as a kid, even if I was too cold I had to have a fan on to sleep. I broke the habit for a while, but then in the sauna that was my last apartment, we had to have a fan on in order to cool the place down. Now I'm addicted again.


Soup
Who brings out the best in you?

People who make me laugh. I have to have humour around me, it makes me feel better no matter what is going on. I feel like I'm at my best when I'm laughing and enjoying myself and doing something to make those around me laugh as well.


Salad
What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Well, nothing different really, just that if it's summer I don't feel guilty that I'm not outside. Watch movies, or read, basically curl up on the comfy green couch.


Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...

Well, first of all, it's MY home, as I'm the one paying the mortgage here, buster! Not sure how to answer this as I am very fortunate to really not be without anything. Who am I to complain? I also work on a system of making sure I don't run out of things, somewhat obsessively - look in my closet in the hallway and you'll see the volume purchases from Costco. Scary!


Dessert
Which shoe do you put on first?

Left. But I had to go over and try them on in order to figure that out.

1 comment:

mare said...

i don't think you have enough mst.

or ice.

or house rum.

hey, all of those go together! and what a fun evening that would be.