Wednesday, April 20, 2005

MST Night - Update #2

Ok, getting a little closer to MST Night so I had better get something posted on it, right?

MST Night will be April 30th... not sure what time to start. Depends on how late people want to stay up. 6pm or 7pm start time is what I've been debating.

Also debating on showing a total of 2 or 3 episodes, how much does everyone want to watch? Mitchell is being thrown around as an episode to watch... you can never have enough Joe Don Baker.

If anyone needs directions to my place, let me know, as some of you have only been here once or twice.

Due to the large volume of people saying they'll be coming, I can't feed all of you. So bring some snacks if you like. I'll have a few things, and Scott T, cupcakes for you as promised :)

6 comments:

mare said...

awesome! should i bring a floor pillow? as i know couch space will be at a premium.

Lisa said...

I vote for 7 pm. 6 is too early, unless we want to fire up the BBQ first (which could be an idea too... :-d). Oo! Maybe it could be MST and sausages or something. We could all bring our BBQ food of choice, and a snack and we'd be set to start for 7 if we all showed up on time.

Chris W said...

Sausagoos? That would rock.

mare said...

oooooooh, q. good call.

liz said...

Excellent! BBQ it is. I should be home by 5:30 so anytime after that people can show up. I'll be sending an email out in the next couple of days, in case everyone is not reading all the updates.

Lisa said...

Sweet!! I'll have to figure out if I want sausagoos or steak... Mmmm.... :-d