Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Feast #50

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you hear the word bizarre?

What every Canadian would think of if they watched any TV in the 80s - John Byner. And Super Dave Osbourne.


Soup
Using just a few words, describe your childhood.

Comfortable. Bountiful. Fun. Warm.


Salad
Name one thing you do each day that you feel improves your appearance.

The first thing I do in the morning is get up and wash my face so it is clean & presentable.


Main Course
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how would you rate your self-confidence?

Ha! Likely a 4. I don't really think I'm particularly all that good at anything. I usually think I look ok until I see myself in the mirror. I try to avoid mirrors. And having my picture taken, but I am trying to get better at that.


Dessert
Where did you last find a bargain?

I bought the designer suit I wore earlier this week at Frenchy's. It cost me more to dry clean it than it did to buy it. Oh, and ketchup was on sale at Zellers last week, does that count?

No comments: