- went to karaoke and had an absolute blast. Mare & I must do another duet soon, those are fun.
- Spent lots of time with my brother & nephew. Brother actually spent most of his spare time properly installing my surround sound. Bigger job than I thought. I really appreciated his time.
- Survived Father's Day shopping and got some nice stuff for Dad with my brother.
- Spent Father's Day with family, including grandfather, Dad, brother & nephew and have a nice 4-generation picture of them all.
- had a visit from Santa Jenn, who brought me OPI nail polish in exchange for the chocolates I had bought for her. Yay!!!
- Had an extra belly dance class on Sunday afternoon, where we practiced our routine. Have another class tonight and then the hafla on Sunday.
- Ran into the cast of Julius Caesar on my way out of belly dancing and got to see everyone in togas. Had a nice chat with Scott T, quickly saw others as well.
- Listened to other 80s radio show, it sucks in comparison, but it's all I got.
- Again missed Jaybird's radio show due to belly dance practice, may also miss hearing it this week due to hafla. Feel bad :(
Monday, June 20, 2005
Quick weekend update
This weekend I: