Monday, June 27, 2005

Random messages to people

  • I need a nice white sweater, something to wear over a blouse with a skirt. Very plain and delicate, like the purple one I wore Saturday night only in white. Also need summer pants, almost everything I have is dark. Maybe tank tops. We need to go shopping.
  • You send confusing messages sometimes, I shake my head. Maybe someday I will understand.
  • I miss our chats, I wish you weren't so busy. Hope to get to talk to you more soon.
  • Remember how we were discussing on Saturday night that I was likely the black sheep of my neighborhood, being the single girl with no kids, the ugly looking front yard and constantly having people over? Tonight I left my house at 10:30pm with the stereo in my car blasting and the moonroof open. That probably didn't help my case did it? :D
  • Just fold the clothes and put them away. Do I need to send you some OCD? I seem to have enough that, I am sure I could spare some :) Make a game out of it. See how much fun it is to fold your socks exactly the same way... I have a problem.
  • Sacreli-cious... hehehe, still laughing...
  • If I make you banana bread, can I finally get the pictures? :D
  • Where are those plans to watch MST? Call/email me. I have some good Mike & Trace episodes.
  • Are there fireworks on Friday night? Are we all going? I don't want to watch them by myself in my car like last year.

24 comments:

John said...

In no particular order:
- Your neighbors need some spice.

- I'd rather shovel snow!

liz said...

Scenario: it's -17C with a windchill of -35C. You've just gotten 30cm of snow, which is now drifting higher due to the wind. You cannot possibly make me believe that you'd rather shovel that than put away your laundry. No friggin' way. In fact, I dare you to try it and tell me that it's more fun than folding laundry. ;)

Rosyphant said...

I am in for the shopping. A frenchy's run is definately in order. Or going to old navy, but as we both know, it has the potential to be addictive.

liz said...

I stopped by Old Navy yesterday but the shelf tanks I tried on looked horrible. Like to find ones that don't look horrible. Need to scout the mall as well as Frenchy's, I think.

mare said...

there is actually a nice white shrug-like sweater, short but delicate at old navy right now. it has potential. is it for over a dress or blouse?

liz said...

Don't want short though. Want regular length.

mare said...

hmm. smart set is into white right now.

but also with the brown, and i don't want to open that can of worms

Anonymous said...

How 'bout a white spaghetti strap camisole for only $12 cdn from yahoo shopping?
Here's the link.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sierrabluecanada/ellesescotsp.html

Anonymous said...

sorry, i checked the link and i didnt copy it all... here it is again,
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sierrabluecanada/ellesescotsp.html

:-)

Anonymous said...

damn. sorry it wont copy correctly. i dont want you to think that i am sending you to some fake place. the last part of the link should be ellesescotsp.html
i cant seem to win for losing :-(

canadianicewolf said...

John, really....choose the laundry...I also avoid laundry until it looks like I may have to shovel. Laundry wins everytime!!! :)

Cyn said...

John, laundry rarely kills anyone. People die often in winter because of shoveling! Trust me!!! It's not something you want to do. Just do the laundry and be thankful for it. hahaha!

John said...

I do the laundry, I just HATE to fold and put away the finished product.

There is something just inherently not right about folding and putting away clothes.

And, liz, a nice, soft, white cotton sweater can look fabulous with a summer sundress. Yum!

liz said...

:P

Today on Ayatollah before, fashion tips for liz from men!

Scum said...

Here's a fashion tip... Git nekkid!

Oh, that was in poor taste, wasn't it? But it was expected of me, right? So, like, does it cancel out?

liz said...

You are the ONLY person who can get away with that comment, because yes, it is expected of you. Not that that makes it right :P

Lisa said...

-I think Reitmans has some nice ones...
-I wish I knew who you meant *rubs hands together in pre-gossip glee* :-P
-Is it me? It's me, right? ~_^
-Bah, I lived in that neighbourhood. If they were able to put up with me, they'll survive you. ^_^ But, when my sister got hurt, the entire neighbourhood pulled together and donated money and food, which was a great help.
-Do it while you're emptying the drying; it gets it out of the way, and you've got to empty the dryer anyway...
-Was it Anthony? He says that a lot.
-Email me at my hotmail account. I'll send you the pics. ^_^
-So. Busy.
-Going to a Canada Day bash, so no fireworks for me.

Anonymous said...

OK!!! I've got it! :-)

Whaada 'bout a nice pair of cargo shorts(army green),
white Tee-shirt (with graphic), little backpack,
comfy sandals,
and topped off with some cool shades.
It wouldn't hurt to have an accessory as well, maybe a golden retriever? :-)

mare said...

peto, she's looking for a white sweater, clearly it's for an outfit already established.

liz said...

Peto, you can stop with the fashion advice now. Thanks. I was joking about wanting fasion tips.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't kidding about the golden retriever :-)

*sigh* mans best friend! unconditional love, loyal to the end and best of all...
puppy breath :-)

liz said...

And my ex's favorite dog. I think you've said enough for today.

Anonymous said...

:-(

Lisa said...

Ouch!