Sunday, June 12, 2005

Friday Feast #51

Appetizer
Name one thing that made you sad this week.

Well, I have had a lot of emotions this week, a good number of them revolving around mice, but let's see. I'd have to say being in church made me sad, because of the uncertainty of what will happen to it. I think that sadness will be with me for a while. It's like I need to remember every moment I spend there because it may not always be around.


Soup
What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?

Oh no. I can't lie. It was the penis cake from the bachelorette party.


Salad
Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?

Depends on the subject. If it's anything to do with my house or fixing things, I talk to my Dad. If it's to do with cleaning/baking/anything medical, I ask my mom (when she's speaking to me). If I need my ass kicked or brutal honesty, I call T-L.


Main Course
If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?

I'd have to say a high pressure system, because it brings with it clear skies and hopefully a sunny day.


Dessert
Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.

I've been finding Dana's Dirt quite entertaining lately.

No comments: