Friday, June 24, 2005

The TJ Strikes Again

So I came home for lunch, because I need to change what I'm wearing before going to a church meeting tonight. I see that I have a message, oh good, maybe that's Aliant calling to tell me the upgrade I requested has been applied.

This was the message:

"Hi, this is [name] from the Telegraph Journal. We're trying to fix your flyer problem. We're showing a couple of different addresses for you in our system. If you could give me a call back please, I just have to confirm your address. Thank you, b-bye."


I have been getting my flyers regularly now since the end of my "campaign". WTF is going on NOW??!!??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shhhh don't swear :-)

They are probebly trying to get a mailing/phone list together for future Paper sales...

It's allll
about the money honey ;-)
*damn- sorry, i did it again :-(

Cyn said...

Gotta love how companies get their act together repeatedly just like they screw up repeatedly!

Hmmmmm... I wonder if your flyers will show up this week. Hmmm...

Lisa said...

Er... Backspace Pete. Just a thought. ^_^

Bloody TJ! I hope they don't screw everything up again.

Anonymous said...

lisa: BACKSPACE???
Is that the worn-out thing that sez 'ENTER', or the little tiny unused button with a little arrow? ;-)

Lisa said...

*sighs*

mare said...

as do we all. and shake our heads.